Last month VI 8.00 a.m.-3.00 p.m.
Vygintas Aliukonis performs abdominal surgeries and all endoscopic procedures—colonoscopy, gastroscopy, rectoscopy, and sigmoidoscopy.
Dr Aliukonis continues his professional development in Lithuania and abroad. He is a member of several professional societies.
Diagnoses and treats the following diseases
- Haemorrhoids (treats with rubber band ligation)
- Anal and rectal polyps, fissures, fistulas, abscesses
- Colon polyps, colon cancer
- Oesophageal and gastric cancer
- Anal cancer and anal canal cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Stomach diseases
- Duodenal diseases
- Gastritis, duodenitis
- Constipation and other gastrointestinal disorders
Tests and procedures most frequently ordered and performed
- Endoscopic exams and manipulations
- Bleeding control
- Tumour removal
- Foreign body removal