ENT doctors (ear, nose and throat) , Otorhinolaryngologists (ENT)
consultations since the start of clinical practice
Dr Černiauskienė provides consultations to adult and paediatric patients on all ear, nose and throat conditions, and carries out all the necessary investigations.
She has gained extensive professional experience during her years at the ENT Centre in one of the largest hospitals in Lithuania – Vilnius University Santaros Klinikos. The Centre treats patients with serious and complicated ENT conditions.
For a number of years she was in charge of the otorhinolaryngology resident physicians and delivered their practical training sessions.
Dr Černiauskienė regularly participates in continuous professional development activities in Lithuania and abroad. She is a member of several professional otorhinolaryngology societies.
Dr Černiauskienė diagnoses and treats the following diseases
- Acute and chronic ear, nose, throat and larynx conditions
Tests and procedures most frequently ordered or performed
- Pure-tone threshold audiometry
- Tuning fork tests (Rinne, Weber)
- Ear endoscopy and microscopy evaluations
- Nasopharyngoscopy / flexible fiberoptic nasopharyngoscopy
- Laryngoscopy / flexible fiberoptic laryngoscopy
- Computed tomography (CT scan) and MRT
- Collection of throat, nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs
- Sinus puncture
- Antistreptolysin O (ASO) titer blood test
- Puncture and draining of pharyngeal abscesses
- Ear, nose and throat soft tissue biopsies
1975–1976 Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
1976–1982 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
1983 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, doctor otorhinolaryngologist
From 1983 Santaros Klinikos, ENT Centre, doctor otorhinolaryngologist
From 2018 Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, doctor otorhinolaryngologist
Dr Černiauskienė continues her professional development by attending seminars and courses.
For a number of years Dr Černiauskienė was in charge of the otorhinolaryngology resident physicians, to whom she gave lectures and delivered practical training sessions.
Dr Černiauskienė is a member of the Vilnius Region Otorhinolaryngology Society and the Lithuanian Society of Otorhinolaryngology since 1983.