consultations in working practice
Advises on the endocrine system: thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, reproductive, etc. gland disorders and diseases; chronic diseases such as diabetes, hormonal disorders, and osteoporosis related to the endocrine system. The doctor also performs thyroid ultrasound examinations.
Qualification training at various conferences and courses in Lithuania and abroad.
Member of the European Society of Endocrinology, the Lithuanian Society of Endocrinology and the Society of Endocrinology of Vilnius.
1992–2005 Vilnius Simonas Daukantas Secondary School.
2002–2003 Fremtidsbroen School in Denmark.
2005–2011 Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor’s qualification.
2011–2015 Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, Endocrinology Resident, Endocrinologist’s qualification
2015–present Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, doctoral studies.
Since 2020 Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, Vilnius, Endocrinologist
Since 2016 National Centre for Osteoporosis, Vilnius, Endocrinologist
Since 2015 Central Polyclinic in Vilnius, Endocrinologist
2015–2020 Ignalina District Polyclinic, Endocrinologist
2013–2015 Vilnius City Clinical Hospital, Endocrinologist
2012–2013 Trakai Hospital, medical doctor.
Medical License of an Endocrinologist.
The total number of hours of qualification training during working practice – 300 hours.
Regular qualification training at conferences of Endocrinology Societies in Lithuania and abroad.
- Course “Introduction to IBM SPSS statistics” (“Insight Solutions”), Vilnius (Lithuania).
- Practical training “Using electronic scientific sources (databases): Biomedical science sources”, Vilnius, (Lithuania).
- ERASMUS practice at the Endocrinology Clinic, Clinical attachment in Endocrinology Department, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester (United Kingdom).
- Course “SpR GIM/Acute Medicine Training Days”, Wythenshawe and Manchester Royal Infirmary Hospitals, Manchester (United Kingdom).
- Course “Manchester University Specialty Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes Training course”, Manchester (United Kingdom).
Co-author of several published articles:
- Assessment of bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Chronic disease-induced anaemia in internal medicine practice.
- Specifics of diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Pheochromocytoma – a catecholamine-producing tumour: clinical case
Member of the European Society of Endocrinology
Member of the Lithuanian Society of Endocrinology
Member of the Society of Endocrinology of Vilnius
books, films, travel, outdoor activities with family and friends.