Consults patients who have an acute and/or recurrent urinary tract infection, chronic kidney disease, acute or chronic glomerular diseases, or difficult-to-control arterial hypertension.
As part of her continuous professional development, she participates in different scientific congresses, conferences, and courses.
She is also a member of the Lithuanian Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation Association, and the Lithuanian Kidney Foundation.
1988 – curative medicine, Kaunas Medical Institute.
1989 – internship, Vilnius City Clinical Hospital.
2020-present – nephrologist, Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre.
2013-present – lecturer of practice projects, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University.
1989-present – nephrologist, Vilnius City Clinical Hospital.
2007-2020 – head of the nephrology department, Vilnius City Clinical Hospital.
2004-2007 – nephrologist, the consultation department, Antakalnio polyclinics.
- Hospital infection agents
- Arterial hypertension
- Hypertension, kidney diseases, and cardiovascular protection
- 2017 – ‘Clinical aspects of hyponatremia’, conference of Vilnius City Clinical Hospital.
- 2019 – ‘Age and kidneys’, conference of Vilnius City Clinical Hospital.
- 2012-present – annual ERA-EDTA (European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association) congresses.
- 2010-present – annual ASN (American Society of Nephrology) congresses ‘Kidney week’.
Member of the Lithuanian Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation Association.
Member of the Lithuanian Kidney Foundation.
2013-2015 – member of the European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA).
Attending art exhibitions, traveling.