Date of birth: Vilnius
Foreign languages: English, Russian, Polish
1977–1979, Kaunas Medical Academy, Medicine speciality.
1979–1983, Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
1983–1984, Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, obstetrics-gynaecology internship.
Work experience since 1984.
Since 1992 Vilnius University Hospital, Santariškės Clinic, Centre branch, 1st Department of Gynaecology, Deputy Manager and obstetrician-gynaecologist.
Since 1997 Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, obstetrician-gynaecologist.
In 1999 (1 month) Debrecen University Hospital, endoscopic gynaecology and family planning (Hungary).
In 2005 (3 weeks) Lublin University Hospital, urogynaecology (Poland).
In 2008 (1 week) Stockholm Goranson Hospital, pelvic floor anatomy and surgery (Sweden).
In 2008 (4 days) Oncogynaecology Surgery Course, Prague (Czech Republic).
Participated in various gynaecology conferences in Lithuania and abroad (England, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovenia).
- In 1990, "Placental clinical morphological pathology", Scientific Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Vilnius.
- In 1998, "Complications of laparoscopic surgery", the second conference of Lithuanian Gynaecologists-Endoscopy doctors, Klaipėda.
- In 1998, "Testicular feminization syndrome", LOGS Congress, Šiauliai.
- In 2001, "Surgical treatment of endometriosis", LOGS Congress, Vilnius.
- In 2005, "Surgical treatment of women urinary incontinence and pelvic organ descent", Scientific Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Vilnius.
- In 2008, "Prophylactic oophorectomy expediency in premenopausal hysterectomy", Congress of Lithuanian Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Society, Panevėžys.
The member of Lithuanian Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Society (LOGS).
The member of European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy.
The member of Lithuanian Urogynaecologists Society.
The member of Lithuanian Medical Association.