1996–2000, Kaunas University of Medicine, Medicine speciality.
2002–2003, Kaunas University of Medicine, primary residency.
2003–2006 m. Kaunas University of Medicine, secondary ophthalmology residency.
Work experience since 2003.
Since 2008 Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, Ophthalmology Centre, ophthalmologist.
Since 2007, Vilnius University Children Hospital, Children Surgery Centre, Department of Ophthalmology, ophthalmologist.
Since 2003 Lithuanian-American UAB “Vision”, ophthalmologists.
In 2003, Riga University (Riga, Latvia), 1 week.
In 2005, Ghent University Hospital (Ghent, Belgium), 3 months.
In 2007, Charles University Hospital (Prague, Czech Republic), 1 week.
Participates in various ophthalmology conferences in Lithuania and abroad.
- Co-author of the article “Patient preference for a certain type of anaesthesia during cataract surgery”. Lithuanian ophthalmology, June 2004, Volume III, No. 1 (7):35-37.
- “Vision loss, caused by eye perforation in removing the cold sty”. Lithuanian ophthalmology, October 2004, Volume III, No. 2(8): 23.
- “Pressure alopecia after vitreoretinal surgery”. Lithuanian ophthalmology, October 2004, Volume III, No. 2(8): 24.
- Co-author of the scientific article “Cataract surgery trends in Lithuania”. Medicine, 2006: 42t, No. 5: 370-376.
- In 2003, conference of Lithuanian health science students and young researchers “Analysis of the enucleation causes, performed at KMUK, Eye Clinic”, Lithuania.
- In 2003, 52nd conference of Medical Students “Analysis of the enucleation causes, performed at KMUK, Eye Clinic”, Riga, Latvia.
- In 2005, 8th congress of Lithuanian Eye Doctors Society “Important issues of ophthalmology - Development of cataract surgeries in Lithuania”, Lithuania.
- In 2007, scientific practical conference “Important issues of ophthalmology - Epstein-Barr virus-induced neuroretinitis”, organized by KMU Eye Clinic and Lithuanian Eye Doctors Society, Lithuania.
The member of Lithuanian Eye Doctors Society.