since 2008 m.
consultations since the start of clinical practice
ENG, EMG procedures since the start of clinical practice
Dr Sereikė provides consultations to patients on all neurological disorders and orders the necessary investigations. She specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of neuropathies (the result of damage to peripheral nerves due to various conditions, e.g. diabetes), myopathies (inherited or developed muscular disorders), multiple sclerosis and spinal disorders.
She is one of the few neurologists performing electroneuromyography tests (electroneurography, electromyography) that are used to diagnose neuromuscular disorders.
Dr Sereikė gives lectures to Lithuanian physicians on the subject of the peripheral nervous system and clinical neurophysiology, she takes part in local and international conferences, and continues her professional development in special professional courses.
Patients about doctor
1997–2003 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, clinical medicine.
2004–2008 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, neurology residency.
2013 – 2017 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, post graduate studies. Doctor of Medical Sciences awarded following the defence of the doctoral thesis “Critical neuromuscular injuries following long-term treatment at the intensive care unit”.
2003–2004 Public institution Utena Hospital, medical internship.
2007–2008 Public Institution Vilnius University Hospital Santariškės Klinikos, Neurology Centre, assistant doctor.
2010–2013 UAB Vilniaus sveikatos namai, doctor neurologist.
Since 2008 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, Clinic of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Since 2008 Public Institution Vilnius University Hospital Santariškės Klinikos, Neurology Centre, doctor neurologist.
Since 2014 UAB SK Impeks Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, doctor neurologist
2008 University Hospital Düsseldorf, Clinic of Neurology, Düsseldorf, Germany.
2010 University Hospital of Bern „Inselspital“, Department of Neurology, Switzerland.
2009 - 6th Congress of Baltic Neurologists BALCONE 2018, Electroneuromyography training course.
2010 - Introduction to electroneuromyography (ENMG) and evoked potentials, Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, Clinic of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
2018 - 9th Congress of Baltic Neurologists BALCONE 2018, Electroneuromyography training course.
2019 - 17th European Clinical Neurophysiology Congress.
2019 - “Late onset multiple sclerosis”; report at the 6th International Baltic Country Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Disease Conference.
2019 - “Late-onset multiple sclerosis: is it a rare entity?”; written report at the 35th Congress of the European Multiple Sclerosis Treatment and Investigation Committee (ECTRIMS).
2019 - “Are there any limits to the course of illness modifying treatment in case of multiple sclerosis? – “No”; report at the Controversies in neurology – 2019: Neuroinfections.
2018 - “How to overcome stress?”; report at the scientific-practical conference “The realities of neurology science and practice – 2018”.
2014 - “The price of surviving critical illness”; report at the International scientific conference „Evolutionary medicine: the concept of health and the prospects of understanding diseases”.
- Sereikė, D. Jatužis, A. Klimašauskienė, A. Klimašauskas. The value of clinical and electroneuromyography investigations for the diagnostic of critical neuromuscular damage following a long-term treatment at intensive care unit. Neurology seminars 2017; 21 (71): 15-22;
- Sereikė, A. Klimašauskienė, D. Jatužis, A. Klimašauskas. The questions about critical neuromuscular damage that have not been answered. Neurology seminars 2014; 18(62): 255–261;
- Klimašauskas, I. Sereikė, A. Klimašauskienė, G. Kėkštas, J. Ivaškevičius. The Impact of Medical Conditions on the Quality of Life of Survivors at Discharge From an Intensive Care Unit. Medicina (Kaunas) 2011;47(5):270-7;
- Klimašauskas, I. Sereikė, A. Klimašauskienė, J. Ivaškevičius. The impact of neuromuscular damage on the quality of life following long-term treatment at an intensive care unit. Neurology seminars 2011; 15(47):31-37;
- Puškova, V. Kraulaidytė, I. Sereikė, D.Jatužis. Non-motor symptoms and quality of life with Parkinson‘s. Neurology seminars 2010;14(45):178-184.
I. Sereikė, R. Kizlaitienė, V. Budrys, R. Parnarauskienė, G. Kaubrys. Neurological manifestations of cardiac myxoma. Clinical cases. Neurology seminars 2008;12(38):224-229
Member of the Lithuanian Neurological Association since 2007.