All patients pay for services at the Centre at the time of visiting. We do not request any prepayments. The patients are paying only for the provided services in accordance with the Centre’s prices. Patients are able to withdraw from treatment at any time, and they are only liable for costs incurred up to that point.
At the centre, payments for the services are accepted:
- in cash
- by payment cards Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.
- by bank transfer under agreement
- by instalments within the chosen period under a leasing agreement with the General Financing. For more details please call (8 5) 247 63 24.
If You have health insurance policy with private Lithuanian or foreign insurance companies, the latter will pay for Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center's services in accordance with the terms and conditions of Your agreement.
We have signed co-operation agreements with all the main Lithuanian Life and Health Insurance companies:
- Amplico Life,
- Aviva Lietuva, UAGDPB,
- BTA Baltic Insurance Company,
- Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group SE,
- ERGO Life Insurance SE,
- Gjensidige Baltic,
- If P&C Insurance AS,
- Lietuvos draudimas,
- Mandatum Life Insurance Baltic,
- Swedbank Life Insurance.
In case of illness (contingency), the patients having signed health insurance agreements with the companies mentioned above do not have to pay for diagnostics and treatment at our centre - the above mentioned life insurance companies cover the costs.
We also co-operate with foreign Life Insurance Companies:
- Allianz Worldwide Care Ltd. (Ireland);
- ASSIST CARD (Spain);
- AP Companies (UK);
- AXA Krankenversicherung AG (Germany);
- AXA PPP Healthcare (UK);
- Barclays (UK);
- BUPA International (UK);
- CARPS (France);
- Class Assistance Ltd (Russia);
- Danica Pension (Denmark);
- DKV Seguros (Spain);
- Expatriate Healthcare (UK);
- Euro-center (Czech Republic);
- Eurocross Assistance (Czech Republic);
- EuroCross International (The Netherlands);
- Eurooppalainen (Finland);
- Europ Assistance (Rusian)
- Europea De Seguros (Spain);
- European Benefits Administrators (France);
- Falck Autoabi OU (Estonia);
- Geo Blue (USA);
- Global Response (UK);
- GMC (France);
- HTH Worldwide (USA);
- International Health Insurance (Denmark);
- International SOS (Czech Republic);
- Mondial Assistance (France);
- SOS International (Denmark);
- Tricare (England);
- TRYG (Denmark);
- VanBreda International (Belgium);
- Aetna International (USA);
- Cigna International (USA);
- Global Benefits Group (USA);
- IMG (International Medical Group) (USA);
- MedAire (USA);
- Seven Corners (USA);
- Worldwide Insurance Company (USA);
- Europ-Assistance (Russia);
- Global Voyager Assistance (Russia);
- Savitar Group (Russia);
- Sogaz (Russia);
- ВСК страховой дом (Russia);
- ОПОРА (Russia), etc.
A person holding a health insurance policy issued by any of the insurance companies mentioned above, will receive free medical services in our Centre, covered by the policy signed.
When paying for medical services via foreign insurance companies, please provide us with the following documents: ID or passport, insurance policy and insurance forms.
General information about contingencies
Most foreign health insurance companies reimburse medical expenses in case of a sudden illness, injury, annual health examination, dentist services and medicaments. Both state and private medical care institutions may be at service of the insured to provide with medical services, reimbursed by insurance companies.
Paid health insurance services. Every insurance version includes a rather specific list of paid services. It is laid out in the insurance agreement and described in detail in the information book, which is handed to the patient together with the insurance policy. The health insurance is quite a subtle and personal insurance agreement, the content of which is determined by the age, health status and instalment value of the insured.
The main groups of paid health care services are as follows:
- doctors' consultations, laboratory and instrumental examinations, additional consultations of specialists, the call;
- all hospitalization services: surgeries, consultations, bed-days; paid services of comfort: telephone calls, TV services, single ward;
- dentistry (prosthetic appliance not included) - with respect to the chosen insurance version, the limits are usually indicated;
- reimbursement of medications when presented together with treatment expenses.
Non-insured health care services:
- treatment of the addicted to psychoactive substances (drugs, alcohol);
- unconventional medical treatment;
- treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, HIV and potency disorder;
- cosmetic and plastic surgeries;
- treatment of chronic illnesses. Exception: some insurance companies reimburse chronic illness treatment expenses in case the illness has been diagnosed after a certain period of time since the acquisition of health insurance policy.