4D face rejuvenation
4D face rejuvenation is a unique procedure which stimulates skin renewal with laser impulses that affect the outermost and deeper layers of the skin.
The procedure is painless, non-invasive, and has as good an effect as facial fillers. The risk is minimal, and the result is instantly noticeable. The maximum effect can be seen in a few days. The effect of a single procedure lasts about a year, a three-procedure course at monthly intervals gives a much longer effect.
The effect of the procedure: firmer, softer, and more elastic skin. Fine lines disappear, deep wrinkles become less prominent. Pigment spots and scars disappear. Collagen production is stimulated. Įterptifoto
Dermatologist Dr Lina Drąsutytė has performed 4D face rejuvenation on the patient Rima.
The effect of 4D face rejuvenation procedures done at regular intervals.
The procedure takes 60-90 minutes.
No special preparation is needed for this procedure. The patient can go home immediately after the procedure.
4D face rejuvenation price
The total price consists of the doctor’s consultation and the laser procedure. No additional fees!
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
- Avoid ultraviolet rays for 4 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking anti-fungal medication or medication containing photosensibilizing substances (increasing skin sensitivity to the ultraviolet radiation and melanin production).
The skin is treated with the laser on different settings from the inside, the oral mucosa, and then from the outside.
This procedure is performed in four modes:
- SmoothLiftin – intraoral skin tightening, i.e. the skin is affected through the oral mucosa. The heat from the laser firms the skin from the inside and softens the outermost layer of the skin. The skin lift effect in the nasolabial and other wrinkled areas is instantly noticeable. The SmoothLiftin procedure can be performed in summer, too. Usually, in order to reach a maximum effect that would last about a year, several procedures have to be done. The skin tightened with SmoothLiftin looks more natural than if treated with facial fillers.
- FRAC3 – fractional skin renewal. Fine laser beams affect the deep layers of the skin without damaging the skin. The laser beam is fractionated into thousands of microscopic beams of heat, which are directed onto the skin area to be treated. Heat and light target only the purposefully selected spots, and the skin around them remains totally unaffected. The treated areas absorb the energy of light and this stimulates collagen production. So, the laser beam triggers a natural skin renewal. The skin already appears healthier and firmer in just a few days and the profound change can be enjoyed in a few months. The effect may last up to five years! The duration of the procedure depends on the area to be treated.
- PIANO – heating the deep skin layers is a safe and quick way to rejuvenate and tighten sagging skin. Thanks to a long laser pulse this procedure is especially careful. The energy that affects the cells disperses evenly, making this a safe procedure. It can be applied to various areas of the body—neck and under the chin, abdomen, buttocks, or inner thighs—as well as the face. The duration of the procedure depends on the area to be treated. The course consists of 2-4 procedures done at monthly intervals. The effect lasts about a year.
- SupErficial– gentle peeling, which adds a finishing touch to improving the way the skin looks and reduces visible imperfections.
It is normal to experience skin swelling, redness, or tight skin after 4D skin rejuvenation—it means that the necessary processes which stimulate collagen production and natural skin renewal have been initiated in the skin.
These unpleasant sensations usually disappear in 12-24 hours after the procedure; in order to sooth them and reduce flaking, using a moisturizing cream and following the doctor’s recommendations is recommended.
the patient has particular skin conditions.
Why to choose us
- Procedure can be done in a single appointment at the doctor’s office.
- Laser procedures are performed with Dynamis, laser by FOTONA, which is considered one of the most advanced manufacturers in the world.
- We use medicinal products and medical devices produced by the most reliable manufacturers known for the highest quality production.