Fractional laser skin renewal
The procedure is designed to eliminate or reduce wrinkles, scars (e.g. after acne treatment), rejuvenate skin. It is a very safe procedure which, in alternating laser settings, affects all layers of the skin—both the outermost and the deepest. The procedure can be used to treat large sections of the skin on the thighs, breasts, abdomen, neck, and under the chin.
Usually 2-4 procedures a month are performed. The effect lasts under 1 year. The effect is retained if the programme is regularly repeated. The doctor and the patient discuss what kind of fractional skin renewal is the most suitable for the patient during the consultation.
The effect of the procedure: tighter skin, less noticeable facial pores, smooth and even skin tone, reduced wrinkles, less noticeable fine lines.
The procedure takes 15-30 minutes.
No special preparation is needed for this procedure. The patient can go home immediately after the procedure.
Fractional laser skin renewal price
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Avoid ultraviolet rays 1 month prior and 2-3 months after the procedure.
Avoid chemical peeling 1 month prior to the procedure.
The procedure is performed with the patient lying on the couch. The doctor manipulates the laser on the surface of the skin. Adjusting the impulse of the beam, the laser affects different layers of the skin, the skin temperature rises up to 60 or 70 degrees, and biorevitalization (biological renewal) is in process.
It is an invasive procedure; therefore, the skin may weep for a few days and the scabs that form afterwards heal in about a week. If the patient follows the doctor’s skin care recommendations thoroughly, the healing process is quicker and more effective.
- if you are taking anti-coagulants, anti-fungal or hormonal medication, medication containing photosensibilizing substances (increasing skin sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation and melanin production), retinoids;
- after particular plastic and reconstructive surgeries and aesthetic procedures;
- if there are signs of inflammation in the area to be treated (e.g., purulence).
Why to choose us
- Procedure can be done in a single appointment at the doctor’s office.
- Laser procedures are performed with Dynamis, laser by FOTONA, which is considered one of the most advanced manufacturers in the world.
- We use medicinal products and medical devices produced by the most reliable manufacturers known for the highest quality production.