Hysterosalpingography (HSG) is a radiologic examination that helps to evaluate the state of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
Examination is carried out in the following cases:
- To confirm a diagnosis of infertility, where the pathology of the fallopian tubes is suspected;
- Recurrent miscarriages;
- To check the passability of the fallopian tubes after the tubal ligation, or vice versa;
- Restore passability after micro-surgical operation (rare).
The examination is not possible during pregnancy, or when there is a pelvic infection.
Hysterosalpingography (HSG) examination may be carried out under anaesthesia, preferably on the 7-12th days of the menstrual cycle.
Examination is performed by obstetricians–gynaecologists.
Duration is about 15–20 min. The result is available immediately after the examination.
No special preparation is needed.
Price of hysterosalpingography (HSG) examination
Centre standard price Eur with a referral letter Centre For clients who are covered by compulsory health insurance
Regular price Regular For clients who are not covered by compulsory health insurance
Histerosalpingography (without price of the gynaecological manipulations)
Hysterosalpingography, gynaecological manipulations (the cost without price of the contrast material and roentgenological manipulations)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
to choose us
- The examination is carried out by qualified specialists.
- Modern, safe and reliable medical equipment of the world’s leading producers.
- Consultation, tests and treatment prescribed – all in 1 day.