HEALTH CLUB for expectant mothers
Join our expectant mothers’ HEALTH CLUB and get more than 2000 healthcare services per year for a special price! We will take care about your health from the detail examination up to surgical treatment, rehabilitation and beauty. All of this is available under one roof!
The following service are available for teh members of the expectant mothers’ HEALTH CLUB:
- a personal healthcare manager, who will help to arrange your visits to the physicians at the time, which is convenient to you and will answer all your questions;
- unlimited consultations with a family physician all year around, including the issue of sick leave certificate, prescriptions for reimbursable and non-reimbursable medicines, health certificates,
- free consultations with a family physician at your home (during the working hours of the Medicine Diagnostics and Treatment Centre within the territory of Vilnius City), if because of your health condition you are not able to come for the visit to the physician's office.
- unlimited consultations with an obstetrician – gynaecologist all year around;
- unlimited ultrasound examinations of the expectant mother and the foetus (as needed after the consultations with a physician monitoring your pregnancy);
- free tests included in the HEALTH CLUB service package and recommended additional laboratory tests as well examinations included in the early diagnostics programmes;
- additional laboratory tests for a special price*;
- 10 percent discount for the consultations with the physicians specialists, instrumental examinations, and for the consultations with kinesitherapy professionals;
- free vaccination against communicable diseases, if the vaccine is reimbursed from the state budget or purchased by the client.
If you wish to buy this service, please contact your personal manager by e-mail or phone and conclude an agreement.
After becoming a members of the HEALTH CLUB you will be entered into the general physician’s patients list stored in the system of the Health Insurance Fund. i. e. assigning you to the healthcare establishment and a family physician employed therein.
* The complete list of HEALTH CLUB services is available at www.medcentras.lt :
** Discounts are not applicable for the in-hospital services, medicines and genetic tests.
Service agreement price
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.
why it is worth choosing us?
We will schedule your visit to the physician on the same day, if you cannot come – your family physician will visit you.
- Personal attention
Your personal manager will take care of your health and your visits to the physicians
- Individual approach to your health
More than 200 of physician specialists will help in finding answers about your health and in prescribing the treatment and rehabilitation that are individually adjusted to you.
- Advanced diagnostics
One of the most advanced laboratory diagnostics centres in the Baltic countries and more than 700 laboratory tests, as well as instrumental and radiological examinations.
- Body preserving surgery
Our physicians prefer advanced and body preserving minimally invasive surgical treatment methods, for surgery they use modern technologies ensuring faster and smoother recovery.
- Quality and safety
Our quality is trusted and we have been recommended by 89.9 percent of our clients, this is confirmed by the highest international hospital quality and safety standard “Joint Commission International“ (JCI), which is only awarded to elite healthcare establishments.
Successful treatment of some diseases requires close cooperation of different physicians specialists.