Breast cancer prevention examination program "Plus"
The program consists of:
- Fine needle aspiration of superficial tissues, thyroid, breast, lymphatic node.
- Cytological examination of fine needle aspiration material, performed by doctor
- Cytological examination of vaginal smears, smears of phlegm, smears from nose, ear, tongue, performed by doctor
- Consultation of the doctor oncochemotologist
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Mammography of both breasts
- Record of radiographs images to CD-R (recordable compact disc) or USB
- Ultrasound examination of breast and (or) the underarm lymph nodes
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.
Comments. All tests and medical procedures included in to health check - up program are not replaced with other tests or medical procedures. If part of test and medical procedures from the above mentioned health check program are not carried out, this would not lower the price of the coupon and would not be refunded.