Cardiovascular system examination program
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the cardiologist
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Cholesterol (CHOL)
- Cholesterol in low density lipoproteins (Chol LDL)
- Cholesterol in high density lipoproteins (Chol-HDL)
- Triglycerides (Trig)
- Glucose (GLU)
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- NT - ProBNP test (pro - brain - natriuretic - peptide)
- Rest electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise ECG
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler evaluation
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
Comments. All tests and medical procedures included in to health check - up program are not replaced with other tests or medical procedures. If part of test and medical procedures from the above mentioned health check program are not carried out, this would not lower the price of the coupon and would not be refunded.