Digestive system examination program
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the gastroenterologist
- Consultation of the internal medicine
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
- Gama-Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- Pancreatic amylase (P-AMY) in serum
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
- Total bilirubin (T. BIL)
- Determination of antibodies of Hepatitis C virus ( Anti-HCV)
- Determination of surface antigen of Hepatitis B virus (HBs Ag)
- Automated urine test (relative density, pH, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, glucose, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, red blood cells)
- Microscopic urinalysis
- Screening test for occult bleeding determination IFOBT (in faecec)
- Ultrasound examination of abdomen (liver, pancreas, gallblader and bile ducts, kidneys spleen) with detection of motility function of gall blader (echograms including).
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out: