Gynaecological and urinal system examination program
All tests in one dayRegister
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the gynaecologist
- Cytological examination of cervical smears (PAP smears) in liquid-based
- HPV 16 and 18 genotypes estimation, screening of high risk genotypes (31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68)
- Sexually transmitted pathogens (C. trachomatis, Ureaplasma, M. genitalium) diagnosis
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Glucose (GLU)
- Creatinine (CREA)
- Uric acid (UA)
- Urea (UREA)
- Tumor marker (CA 125), (ovary epithelial cells CA)
- Human appendix testis secreted protein - HE4 (ovarian cancer marker)
- Ultrasound examination of pelvic
- Ultrasound examination of the uropoiesis system
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Automated urine test (relative density, pH, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, glucose, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, red blood cells)
- Microscopic urinalysis
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
Comments. All tests and medical procedures included in to health check - up program are not replaced with other tests or medical procedures. If part of test and medical procedures from the above mentioned health check program are not carried out, this would not lower the price of the coupon and would not be refunded.