Respiratory System Examination Program (For women)
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the pulmonologist
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Chest X-ray
- Record of radiographs images to CD-R (recordable compact disc) or USB
- Spirometry with evaluation of response to a bronchodilatators
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Automated urine test (relative density, pH, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, glucose, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, red blood cells)
- Microscopic urinalysis
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.
Comments. All tests and medical procedures included in to health check - up program are not replaced with other tests or medical procedures. If part of test and medical procedures from the above mentioned health check program are not carried out, this would not lower the price of the coupon and would not be refunded.