Deep oscillation therapy
Deep oscillation is a unique, patented and non-invasive treatment method which uses an oscillating electrostatic field. Biologically effective oscillations penetrate the treated tissues as deep as 8 cm. The deep vibrating or pumping effect is created by moving the hand-held applicator above the tissue. Compared to other procedures, deep oscillation not only feels pleasant to the patient but is also effective on all types of tissue (skin, connective tissue, muscles and blood vessels). The treatment is carried out using a hand-held applicator and a titanium element or gloves and an electric stimulation electrode.
Deep oscillation is used:
to reduce pain (severe trauma-related pain as well as chronic pain, such as backache, muscle and joint pain);
- to reduce inflammation;
- to reduce swelling (bruising, hematomas, sprains, oedemas);
- after surgery (endoprosthesis, lymphostasis, osteosynthesis etc.);
- to promote wound healing etc.
The duration of the procedure is 15–30 min.
No special preparation is required.
Deep oscillation therapy price
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.
- Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
- Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
- Renovated premises and latest equipment.