Paraffin therapy is a type of heat therapy which uses paraffin – a by-product of petroleum distillation.
Paraffin therapy is used for:
- Chronic, subacute inflammatory and traumatic muscular-skeletal disorders and injuries (chronic, subacute arthritis, muscle and tendon strains, bruising);
- Contractures (limited mobility);
- Chronic respiratory diseases;
- Muscle spasms;
- Elimination of the consequences of central and peripheral nervous system diseases and trauma;
- Chronic inflammatory urogenital diseases;
- Skin conditions, in cosmetology.
The duration of the procedure is 30 min.
No special preparation is required.
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
Renovated premises and latest equipment.