Acne is a very common skin condition that manifests itself as pimples. Up to a startling 70-95% of teenagers suffer from acne symptoms, but acne can afflict even babies, children, and adults. It is a very unpleasant chronic disease that is difficult to treat. Even with pharmacotherapy, the effect is usually short-term.
Even after the first laser treatment sessions, which take up to 30 minutes, the acne-affected skin is visibly improved. Depending on the severity of the acne, several laser treatment sessions may be needed. The length of the treatment is discussed individually with the doctor during the appointment.
Treatment: Acne laser treatment is an effective solution suitable at any stage of the condition.
The laser at our Centre can be used to treat acne even in its active phase (with inflammation).
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes.
No special preparation is needed for this procedure. The patient can go home immediately after the procedure.
Acne laser treatment price
Regular price Regular For clients who are not covered by compulsory health insurance
Fractional scar after acne removal with laser (high scale)
Fractional scar after acne removal with laser (medium scale)
The total price consists of the cost of the doctor’s consultation and the laser procedure. No additional fees!
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
- Avoid ultraviolet radiation 4 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Do not use retinoids (acne medication) 4-8 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking anti-fungal medication and medication containing photosensibilizing substances (increasing skin sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation and melanin production).
In the presence of inflammation, rashes, papules, or pustules, the heat from the laser beams hinders microcirculation at the site of the inflammation, and, as a result, the redness decreases. The laser has an antibacterial effect, too—the heat from the laser breaks down the proteins that make up the cell walls of the bacteria accumulated in the sebaceous glands. The patient may feel a slight tingle during the treatment. After the procedure the patient is given recommendations on the products which stimulate the healing process with the view of sparing the patient antibiotics and looking after the patient’s health.
After the procedure the patient may experience mild redness, swelling, or heat, which usually disappear in 1-2 days. Sometimes scars or pigment spots may form after acne treatment, but this depends on many factors. These problems resolve naturally in a few weeks or are solved together with the doctor.
- Use the prescribed ointment, follow the recommendations.
- Do not use cosmetics for at least 2 days without consulting the doctor; later you can use gentle, alcohol-free products and special cosmetics tailored for acne treatment.
Why to choose us
- Procedure can be done in a single appointment at the doctor’s office.
- Laser procedures are performed with Dynamis, laser by FOTONA, which is considered one of the most advanced manufacturers in the world.
- We use medicinal products and medical devices produced by the most reliable manufacturers known for the highest quality production.