Examination program for those complaining about permanent fatigue (for men)
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the endocrinologist
- Consultation of the neurologist
- Consultation of the cardiologist
- Rest electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-ray
- Record of radiographs images to CD-R (recordable compact disc) or USB
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Glucose (GLU)
- Cholesterol (CHOL)
- Cholesterol in low density lipoproteins (Chol LDL)
- Cholesterol in high density lipoproteins (Chol-HDL)
- Calculation of cholesterol atherogenic factor
- Triglycerides (Trig)
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Free triiodothyronine (FT3)
- Free thyroxine (FT4)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
- Gama-Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
- Total bilirubin (T. BIL)
- Direct bilirubin (D. BIL)
- Creatinine (CREA)
- Cortisol eastern
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- Consultation of the internal medicine
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Automated urine test (relative density, pH, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, glucose, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, red blood cells)
- Microscopic urinalysis
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.