Urinary system examination program (for men)
The program consists of:
- Consultation of the urologist
- Collecting samples from the patient in procedure room
- Automated blood analysis (33 analytes with the reticulocytes)
- Glucose (GLU)
- Creatinine (CREA)
- Uric acid (UA)
- Urea (UREA)
- Potassium (K), Sodium (Na), Chlorine (Cl)
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- Massage of the prostate
- Examination of prostate secrete
- Ultrasound examination of the uropoiesis system
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
- Cytomorphological blood cells assay
- Automated urine test (relative density, pH, leukocytes, nitrite, protein, glucose, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, red blood cells)
- Microscopic urinalysis
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Comments. All tests and medical procedures included in to health check - up program are not replaced with other tests or medical procedures. If part of test and medical procedures from the above mentioned health check program are not carried out, this would not lower the price of the coupon and would not be refunded.