Bemer electromagnetic field therapy
Bemer electromagnetic field therapy is the pulsed low frequency (0,1–150 Hz) magnetic field therapy with or without red light spectrum.
It stimulates the immune system, the body’s self-regulatory mechanisms, neutralises acid in the body (normalises pH) and promotes tissue regeneration.
Bemer electromagnetic field therapy is used for:
- Headaches, migraine, cerebral injury consequences, cerebral ischemia, depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Peripheral nervous system disorders (plexitis, neuritis, neuralgia, radiculopathy, polyneuropathy);
- Musculoskeletal disorders, after injuries (bone fractures, muscle strains, ligament sprains, bruising, phantom pain, arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, spondylosis, Bechterev’s disease, osteoporosis etc.);
- Inflammation of the skin and hypodermis, trophic ulcers, keloid scars, mastitis;
- Respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma etc.);
- Cardiovascular diseases (hypertension – stage 1 and 2, ischemic heart disease, thrombophlebitis);
- Digestive tract conditions (peptic ulcer, hepatitis, chronic pancreatitis, gastritis);
- Inflammatory processes in the ear, nose and throat (ENT);
- Chronic inflammatory renal and urogenital conditions, menopausal disorders;
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes), allergies;
- Preparing athletes for high physical loads.
The duration of the procedure is 30 min.
No special preparation is required. The procedure can be performed over clothes, bandages, plaster casts.
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
Renovated premises and latest equipment.