Lymphatic drainage massage (therapy)
Lymphatic drainage massage or pressotherapy is performed using a machine which creates vibrating pressure waves and delivers pulsing massage to stimulate lymphatic flow in certain areas (usually the legs and abdomen) and pushes lymph from the periphery into larger lymphatic vessels and blood vessels.
Lymphatic drainage massage is used for:
- Cellulitis, body volume reduction and body shape remodelling;
- Varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency;
- Alleviation of post-operative and post-traumatic swelling and pain in the extremities caused by blood vessel disorders;
- Treatment of various disorders of the lymph flow (heavy, tired legs);
- Thrombosis prevention;
- Swelling of the feet due to various factors, fluid removal from the body;
- Improving circulation following surgery or trauma (fractures, strains and sprains).
The duration of the procedure is 30 min.
No special preparation is required.
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
2 hours for the most common (routine) blood tests and urinalysis.
The reports of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) imaging and other
instrumental examinations are usually ready immediately, i.e within 2-3 hours after the examination.
Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
Renovated premises and latest equipment.