Microwave therapy uses super-high frequency electromagnetic waves that can penetrate tissue up to a depth of 3–5 cm; decimetric waves – with 460 MHz electromagnetic field that can penetrate tissue to a depth of up to 8 cm.
Microwave therapy is used for:
- Degenerative, inflammatory and traumatic muscular-skeletal disorders (inflammations of the muscles, arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis etc.);
- Acute and subacute inflammatory processes in the ear, nose and throat;
- Respiratory inflammations (acute, chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma);
- Chronic and subacute inflammation of the genitals (prostatitis, salpingitis, chronic adnexitis etc.);
- Chronic gastritis, peptic ulcers;
- Post-operative infiltrates, furuncles;
- Contractures, commissures etc.
The duration of the procedure is 10 min. The duration of the procedure including preparation is 30 min.
No special preparation is required.
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
Renovated premises and latest equipment.