Utrasound, phonophoresis therapy
Ultrasound therapy is treatment with 0.8–3 MHz longitudinal mechanic vibrations, which are delivered through the skin as a micro massage. Phonophoresis is ultrasound therapy which introduces pharmacologic agents through the skin.
Ultrasound and phonophoresis are used for:
- Degenerative-dystrophic joint, bone and spinal conditions (arthrosis, osteochondrosis, bone spurs etc.);
- Peripheral nervous diseases and after trauma (radiculitis, neuralgia, neuritis etc.);
- Subacute trauma, post-traumatic conditions (contractures, tendinitis, shortened muscles, slow fracture consolidation etc.);
- Commissural processes, scarring;
- Trophic ulcers, bed sores;
- Chronic respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, pleuritis, pneumonia);
- Chronic visceral, digestive tract conditions (biliary dyskinesia, peptic ulcer etc.);
- Chronic rheumatic conditions, joint inflammation;
- Ear, nose and throat diseases;
- Pelvic inflammatory disease;
- Cellulitis etc.
The duration of the procedure is 10 min. The duration of the procedure including preparation is 30 min.
No special preparation is required.
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
When are the examinations are carried out:
Almost all required services are provided under one roof.
Your visit can be arranged so that you will have the test, a doctor’s consultation and treatment advice on the same day.
Renovated premises and latest equipment.